(1) This warranty covers parts, labor per Mitchell Time & labor guide at a
warranty rate of $50.00 per hr. book time. It does not cover such things as
towing, loss of use, loss of earnings, personal damages, per diem expenses, or
any other consequential or incidental damages. TDE of Illinois (the warrantor) obligations
under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts and furnished
(2) The work performed can many times fail, due to no fault of the warrantor.
Parts related to, but not part of the transmission, can fail after the
transmission job is completed, thereby adversely affecting the transmission,
torque converter or seals. Under these circumstances, your warranty is not
valid. In no way can the warrantor predict these events, and therefore is not
responsible for them. A partial list of related parts is set forth in the next
(3) The warrantor is responsible only for the parts and labor purchased by the
customer on the invoice that prompted the issuance of this warranty, and not
for subsequent failures of, or damage resulting from related parts or units as
shown in the following: these items consisting of, but not limited to: a.
levers; b. controls; c. linkage; d. radiator; e. coolers; f. rubber mounts; g.
external oil lines; h. electrical/electronic components external to the
transmission. The foregoing and other parts are not normally included in or
with the remanufactured transmission.
(4) This warranty will not be valid if the vehicle’s transmission oil cooler
has not been flushed properly with a HOT FLUSH MACHINE or the cooler which in
some cases is part of the radiator has been replaced. Nor will it be valid if
the transmission assembly has been tampered with outside a qualified repair
shop authorized by the warrantor; or if it has been improperly installed by
other than the installing shop; or if factory approved fluid has not been used
in the assembly; or if it has been abused, or damaged in an accident.
(5) The install paperwork must be filled out and have a Valid warranty
authorization number on it and have been faxed back to the warrantor.
MAINTENANCE - INSTRUCTIONS TO CUSTOMER.
(1) Have the transmission checked within 15 days from the date of delivery for
oil level, leaks and shift pattern. The installing shop must note this on the
repair invoice that the vehicle was checked within 15 days after the
remanufactured transmission was installed.
(2) Change fluid, clean pan, replace filter in accordance with the vehicle
manufacturer's recommendations as listed in your owner's manual.
(4) Retain your service receipts and invoices as proof of proper maintenance
OBTAIN SERVICE - INSTRUCTIONS:
(1) Always contact TDE of Illinois whenever there is a concern before
performing any repairs.
(2) If your customer experiences a transmission problem away from home, please
contact TDE of Illinois for assistance in getting your customers vehicle looked
at and back on the road, failure to notify TDE of Illinois of any issues or
concerns will VOID the warranty
The warranty terms herein apply to both written and implied warranties.